I think LeBron James is a good leader. Leadership isn't a one-day, two-days, or two-month thing, leadership is consistent. Once you get into team sports and you see how you are succeeding, you understand it isn't about you. In order for you to continue to be successful, everyone has to be important and have something to do with the success.
The proof of James's leadership approach is in his results both on and off the basketball floor. While all of his individual achievements are great, it's the team achievements that are so impressive. Not only have his teams been in the NBA Finals nine times in his 14-year career, but he has won three NBA Championships. I plan to implement these leadership characteristics because he is a good idol and the things he do fit my lifestyle.
When you understand and are action oriented about raising other people up, including them and helping them become the best version of themselves they can be, you will start to become a real leader. My leadership shows there is a lot to learn from me on the field as well. My little brothers look up to me so I got to be the best big brother I can be.
Click below to go to link:
https://www.inc.com/john-eades/lebron-james-says-being-a-good-leader-means-improving-more-than-yourself.html
-Huncho out
The proof of James's leadership approach is in his results both on and off the basketball floor. While all of his individual achievements are great, it's the team achievements that are so impressive. Not only have his teams been in the NBA Finals nine times in his 14-year career, but he has won three NBA Championships. I plan to implement these leadership characteristics because he is a good idol and the things he do fit my lifestyle.
When you understand and are action oriented about raising other people up, including them and helping them become the best version of themselves they can be, you will start to become a real leader. My leadership shows there is a lot to learn from me on the field as well. My little brothers look up to me so I got to be the best big brother I can be.
Click below to go to link:
https://www.inc.com/john-eades/lebron-james-says-being-a-good-leader-means-improving-more-than-yourself.html
-Huncho out
Curry Nation!!!
ReplyDeleteGreatest of all time. He is a great leader. On and off the court.
ReplyDeleteI like this blog, its interesting.
ReplyDelete- Courtney Out