This semester I am taking Coach Hayes, Thomas, Young, and Taylor. I have a map test today in Mrs. Taylor class and I think I'm going to pass. I only have two core classes this semester and I think they are going to be a breeze.
This weekend we are going on a deer drive in Barlow Bend, AL. The last time we went I didn't kill any deer and I was upset. We have a great time we wake up around 5 a.m. and meet up in Manila, AL.
I will be graduating on may 18, 2019 at Legion Field and I am so excited and ready for it. I will finally be out in the real world by myself and I feel like I am ready for it. I plan to continue my football career in football at the next level and hopefully proceed to the NFL if the lord say the same.
This weekend we are going on a deer drive in Barlow Bend, AL. The last time we went I didn't kill any deer and I was upset. We have a great time we wake up around 5 a.m. and meet up in Manila, AL.
I will be graduating on may 18, 2019 at Legion Field and I am so excited and ready for it. I will finally be out in the real world by myself and I feel like I am ready for it. I plan to continue my football career in football at the next level and hopefully proceed to the NFL if the lord say the same.
I really enjoyed reading your blog. I will see you walking across the stage at graduation. And I think he is lying about going to the NFL.
ReplyDeletePreciate that cuhh. I will definitely be going to the NFL. It's destined for me.
DeleteOh yeah you went dumb on the field this year.. NoKap.. I don't think the nfl ready for bo huncho.. Nick Saban gone be calling soon..
ReplyDeletePreciate that lil brudda. I don't think the NFL ready for me either bruh but they might as well be. It's in the process lil bruh just gotta stay on my grind.
DeleteMy favorite time hunting was when I was living in Idaho. I went mule deer hunting in the mountains and it was amazing! I killed my first mule deer from 300 yards and it was a huge adrenaline rush!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you for graduating this year, keep working hard so you can finish strong! Good luck with your football dreams, you can get there!!!
I want to go mule hunting. You should come to our graduation. Thank you I will definitely be working towards getting there by any means.
Delete