One thing that really matters to me is relationship. How we treat those closest to us is more significant as a measure of our character than how we treat the stranger or the person we want something from. I treat everybody with kindness and generosity. Some times i just want to be to myself sometimes.
I’ve seen families where parents treat their children worse than their friends and their spouses worse than strangers. This is sad to me. If you my family we riding no matter what. Right or wrong i'm going to ride.
The quality of our relationships is a predictor of the quality of our lives because most of life’s meaning lies within the context of other people. We’re mothers and fathers and spouses, brothers and sisters, friends and neighbors, employers and employees and teachers and students. So it’s in those relationships that we can do the most good and experience the most meaning. Make sure you live life to the fullest with no regrets. Leave the past in the past and live for today.
I enjoyed reading your post. I agree with you.
ReplyDeleteI agree with everything you said.
ReplyDeleteI feel what you are saying. Agree with every word. Its not long enough though.
ReplyDeletei enjoyed reading your blog and i agree with you.
ReplyDelete