Skip to main content

My Animal

  My animal is a lion. It stands for wisdom, ferocity, power, anger, and self-control. I am very independent, confident, creative, and adept in controlling difficulties.Vengeance and jealousy is on mufasa mind. His son was the new face of the kingdom.
  I walk alone by myself just like a lion. I don't need a pack to be with me. I can stand my own  ground i don't need nobody to help me. A group of lions is is called a pride. I don't need a group of people to have pride
  Pumbaa was the first character to fart in a disney movie. Originally the movie was going to be a conflict between lions and baboons. With scar as the leader it reminds me of him cause i am a leader. Mufasa envied his own brother for the spotlight. Everyday somebody will cross you out for fame.



Comments